Sep 26, 2010

Talk about adrenaline

Short post.  Today we rode to the Ren Faire by Gilroy.  It was awesome.  We had so much fun.  And then I got the dreaded work page, not at all expected, but there it was none the less.

One and one half hour expected time back to the house where my work computer was.  A bit of begging to a friend to make first contact to the customer.  And then hopping on the bikes, staying in traffic that makes you put your feet down every 5 feet due to the terribly slow speeds.  This was due to a California wild fire.  I've never seen so many emergency trucks and there were actual planes too!  Yes I know I shouldn't be excited and it stung my eyes and hurt to breathe (especially going 2 miles an hour) but there were just fields, no houses, and it was just something I'd never seen before.

We finally got through the traffic, hit the 101 towards home and hit 85 all the way.  Got here in spite of all the crap in 45 minutes!  We got off the bikes, and John grabbed me and kissed me and told me what a big bad biker bitch I was!!!  Hehehe...

Loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here.